Campers are responsible for their equipment and meals for the day. JDH sticks and other equipment will be available for purchase. Campers should bring the following every day to camp:
- Properly sized field hockey stick
- Shin guards
- Mouth guard
- Reversible Pinnie
- Sneakers/Turf shoes
- Water (refills will not be available on site)
- Sunscreen (please apply prior to camp, campers will have time to reapply during lunch)
- Nut-free Lunch (only for Full Day Camps)
- Snacks in separate container from lunch (only for Full Day)
FORMS & MEDICATIONS (FULL DAY CAMP)
An on-site trainer will be available for the duration of camp.
- Camp Health Exam/Record will need to be completed and brought to camp on the first day for Full Day Camps.
- Medications - All medication that might be needed during camp hours must be brought on the first day to check-in. All medications must have
- Medication Authorization Formsigned by the camper's physician. One form per medication.
- Be in the original container
- Labeled with camper's name in a ziploc bag
- Medications will be kept with the on-site trainer
- Parents must pick up all medications at the end of the last day of camp
Camp will be held in the light rain. Indoor facilities may be provided. Camp Directors have the discretion to cancel camp in cases of severe weather. Canceled days will not be made up.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
All staff will be on the field during camp and will have limited access. In the case of emergency, a contact number will be provided prior to the beginning of camp.
CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY
Refunds minus the deposit will be honored for cancellations prior to one month before the first day of camp, cancellations after that date will not receive any refund.
PLAYER EXPECTATIONS & POLICIES
At Excel Field Hockey, our objective is to provide the highest level of instruction within a fun and positive setting for our campers. To achieve this we ask that campers conduct themselves in a positive and responsible manner. Any player who is determined to show poor conduct may be asked not to participate.
- Have respect for players, teammates and all staff
- Have respect for coaches and coaching decisions
- Have respect for facilities, grounds and equipment
- Show good sportsmanship
- Have a positive attitude
- Put in 100% effort
- No cell phone use during camp hours unless the player has received prior permission
- Players are expected to stay on the field for the duration of camp. Players are not permitted to leave campus during camp hours unless accompanied by a staff member and requires prior approval from the Camp Director.